What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit at a later date when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, implemented in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Below, cookies are classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
trong>Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active.
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose.
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
With regard to the processing of data collected through analytical cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, that they process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, that information is provided on their use and that the possibility is included for users to express their refusal on their use.
urrently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser to this end.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for its use, and may exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through request to MISTER SHOES, SL.
elow you will find detailed information on all the cookies that may be installed on our website. Depending on your browsing, the configuration of your browser and your acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|Cookie||Origin||Purpose and further information.|
|GPS||Third parties||Youtube Behavioural. 30 minutes.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Third parties||Youtube Behavioural. Tracks visited videos that are embedded on the web. 240 days, persistent.|
|YSC||Third parties||Youtube Behavioural. It measures video views made by the user and records “Like” or “Share video” events. At the end of the session|
he purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that this is done. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– The browser asks whether the user wishes to install each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail which cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
– Reject cookies from certain domains;
Reject third party cookies;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
nformation on how to configure the most commonly used browsers can be found at the following locations:
- Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
If you have opted in to Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke your opt-in at any time by using the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” by going to the following web page and following the instructions there: